Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 comes with a 5.5-inch full HD IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1,080 x 1,920 that results from a density of 401 pixels per inch. The capacitive touchscreen responds well to multi-touch as well with security Corning Gorilla Glass.
This Phone is having a pair of Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53, clocking speeds 2.0 GHz. This processor is laid on a chipset of Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625. It has 2/3/4 GB RAM to power you through most of the multi-tasking and high end gaming. A GPU of Adreno 506 takes care of the graphical requirements with ease.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Other Features
It is equipped with 13MP primary camera that can click images of 4,616 x 3,464 pixels resolution and also record videos of 3,840 x 2,160 pixels at 30 frames per second with the help of phase detection autofocus, dual-colour LED flash, ISO control and high dynamic range mode. The 5MP front camera is very much capable of clicking good quality selfies. And indulge in video calling with utmost ease.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Storage & Connectivity
This smartphone is armed with a large internal storage space of 32 GB or 64GB which can be further expanded up to 256 GB with the help of a microSD card. The Xiaomi Note 4 is fitted with a 4,100mAh li-polymer battery which promises to keep the device awake for a pretty long period of time, besides coming with of quick charge facility.
In the connectivity department, the smartphone offers dual SIM slots, 4G, voice over LTE, advanced Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz, advanced v4.2 Bluetooth, A-GPS, Glonass, mobile hotspot and a microUSB 2.0 slot.
- Display Type- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size- 5.5 inches
- Resolution- 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Pixel- 401 PPI
- Dimension- 141.2 x 71.5 x 7.9 mm
- Weight- 165 gram
- Security- Fingerprint(rear-mounted)
- Operating System- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset- Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- CPU- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU- Adreno 506
- External Card– Up to 256 GB
- Internal– 64/128 GB
- RAM– 2/3 GB
- Primary– 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED
- Secondary– 5 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, 1.12 µm pixel size
- Bluetooth- 4.1, A2DP, LE
- NFC- Yes
- USB- microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Battery- Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery
- Talk time – Up to 18 h (3G)
Xiaomi Note 4 Price and Color
The Xiaomi Note 4 comes in Silver, Grey and Gold colors. It is expect to available in India starting at Rs. 9,999. This phone may launch in India by 21 June,2017.