The Xiaomi Redmi 4 Feature Specifications Price New Updates
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Other Features
It is equipped with 13MP primary camera that can click images of 4,128 x 3,096 pixels resolution and also record videos of 1920 × 1080 pixels at 30 frames per second with the help of phase detection auto focus, dual-color LED flash, ISO control and high dynamic range mode. The 5MP front camera is very much capable of clicking good quality selfies. And indulge in video calling with utmost ease.
The Xiaomi Redmi 4 Storage & Connectivity
This smartphone is armed with a large internal storage space of 16 GB or 32 GB or 64GB which can be further expanded up to 128 GB with the help of a microSD card. The Xiaomi Redmi 4 is fitted with a 4,100mAh li-polymer battery which promises to keep the device awake for a pretty long period of time, besides coming with of normal charge facility.
In the connectivity department, the smartphone offers dual SIM slots, 4G, voice over LTE, advanced Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz, advanced v4.2 Bluetooth, A-GPS, Glonass, mobile hotspot and a microUSB 2.0 slot.
Features and Specification of Xiaomi Redmi 4
- Display Type- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size- 5.0 inches, HD
- Resolution- 720 x 1280 pixels
- Pixel- 294 PPI
- Dimension- 141.2 x 71.5 x 7.9 mm
- Weight- 164 gram
- Security- Fingerprint(rear-mounted)
- Operating System- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset- Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435
- CPU- Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU- Adreno 505
- External Card– Up to 256 GB
- Internal– 64/128 GB
- RAM– 4 GB
- Primary– Dual 13 MP, f/2.0, laser & phase detection autofocus, Carl Zeiss optics, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Secondary– 5 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, 1.12 µm pixel size
- Bluetooth- 4.1, A2DP, LE
- NFC- Yes
- USB- microUSB 2.0
- Battery- Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery
- Talk time – Up to 15 h (3G)
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Price and Color
The Xiaomi Redmi 4 comes in Black, Silver, Grey and Gold colours. It is available in India starting at Rs. 6,999, RS 8,999 and 10,999. This phone has launched in India May, 2017.