Toyota Corolla Altis 2017 Features, Specification and Price
The Toyota has launched the face-lifted New Toyota Corolla Altis starting at Rs 15.87 lakh, going up to Rs 19.91 lakh. The updated car Toyota Corolla Altis 2017 is sleeker, thanks to heavily revised front. And tweaks to the rear, in line with the automaker’s latest design language. The cabin updated with a revised dashboard with new trim inserts, revised air-vent design and new air-con controls.
The car gets a revised variant line-up Apart from the styling changes. The entry-level J trim has been discontinued with the previous mid-level G trim now becoming the entry model. The petrol car is available in three trim levels – G, GL and VL – with the top trim coming only in automatic. The diesel comes in only two trim levels – G and GL – with no top variant on offer.
Toyota Corolla Altis G
- Airbags – 5 for petrol, 3 for diesel
- ABS with EBD and brake assist
- 15-inch 10-spoke alloy wheels
- LED daytime running lamps
- Fog lamps (in petrol cars only)
- LED tail-lamps
- Electric adjust and retract wing mirrors
- Keyless entry
- 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with MirrorLink connectivity, voice and gesture control (petrol only)
- Reclining rear seat
- Sport drive mode and paddle shifters (petrol CVT only)
- Reverse camera and sensors (diesel gets only rear parking sensors
Toyota Corolla Altis GL petrol
- Stability control (petrol only)
- Hill start assist (petrol only)
- Clutch start system
- Auto bi-beam LED headlamps with self leveling
- 16-inch 15-spoke alloy wheels (petrol only, diesel gets 15-inch 10-spoke units)
- Auto fold and reverse linked wing mirrors
- Rain sensing wipers
- Infotainment system with navigation (petrol only)
- Leather seats (petrol only)
- 10-way electric adjust driver seat
- Push button start
Toyota Corolla Altis VL
- Seven airbags
- Cruise control
- Sport drive mode and paddle snifters
Powering the face-lifted car is the same 140 hp, 1.8-litre petrol and 88hp, 1.4-litre diesel engines as the pre-facelifted model. Both engines are paired with a six-speed manual gearbox as standard with the petrol being offered with a CVT gearbox option.
New Toyota Corolla Altis 2017 Price in India
- Petrol – G (MT) Rs 15.87 lakh
- Petrol – G (CVT) Rs 17.52 lakh
- Petrol – GL (MT) Rs 18.30 lakh
- Petrol – VL (CVT) Rs 19.91 lakh
- Diesel – DG (MT) Rs 17.36 lakh
- Diesel – DGL (MT) Rs 19.05 lakh
With more safety and comfort features and revised styling. The sedan’s 2017 facelift saw a minimal price jump. The base version (G petrol) is being offered at Rs 15.87 lakh, and top model costs Rs 19.05 lakh. The sedan’s old model was priced between Rs 13.78 lakh – Rs 17.57 lakh.
New Toyota Corolla Altis 2017 India Specifications
- Engine 1.4-litre, 4-cylinder D-4D Diesel
- Maximum Power 87.2 bhp @ 3800 rpm
- Maximum Torque 205 Nm @ 1800 rpm – 2800 rpm
- Engine 1.liter, 4-cylinder 2 ZR-FE Petrol
- Maximum Power 138.03 bhp @ 6400 rpm
- Maximum Torque 173 Nm @ 4000 rpm
- Transmission 6-speed Manual & Optional CVT
Engine setup for the new 2017 Toyota Corolla remains unchanged 1.8-liter, 4-cylinder 2 ZR-FE petrol and a 1.4-liter, 4-cylinder D-4D diesel. The former is capable of pushing out a top power of 138.03 bhp at 6400 rpm. And 173 Nm of torque at 4000rpm. The latter one is good enough for 87.2 bhp at 3800 rpm and 205 Nm between 1800 rpm – 2800 rpm. Transmission options on offer include – a 6-speed manual and an optional 7-speed Super CVT gearbox. The automatic unit comes with Sport mode and paddle shift. Having said that, the suspension system of the saloon has been updated for better shock absorption and ride quality.
New Toyota Corolla 2017 India Colours
Toyota offers a new shade on the new Corolla – Phantom Brown. The car continues to available in the 10 regular colour schems.
1. 4 Evergreen Metallic
2. Blizzard Pearl
3. Absolutely Red
4. Barcelona Red Metallic
5. Brown Sugar Metallic
6. Black Sand Pearl
7. Blue Crush Metallic
6. Classic Silver Metallic
New Toyota Corolla Altis 2017 India Features
1. Advanced Bi-beam LED Headlamps
2. LED Daytime Running Lamps (DRL)
3. New 3D bumper design
4. Advanced grille design
5. LED Tail Lamp
6. Sophisticated new alloys
1. Newly designed Instrument Panel with Soft Touch Dashboard
2. Interior color refreshed to flaxen
3. Minus ion generator (nanoe)
4. Autofold and reverse linked ORVM
5. New Corolla Altis continues to offer opulent rear reclining seats
New Toyota Corolla Altis 2017 India Safety Features
1. 7 SRS airbags
2. Hill Start Assist Control
3. Vehicle stability control
4. ABS & EBD with BA
New Toyota Corolla Altis 2017 India Interior
New Toyota Corolla Altis with improved material and upholstery quality. The cabin of the new Corolla looks more upmarket and premium. New Toyota Corolla Altis car gets a newly-designed instrument panel with soft touch dashboard. The interior colour refreshed to flaxen. The electric power steering is more refined for better feedback around sharper turns and on road. The new Corolla Altis facelift is quieter , thanks to its improved cabin insulation. An instrument cluster integrated 4.2-inch MID display with updated software.
It is one of the most comfortable cars and the facelifted model is a step ahead. The updated version comes fitted with several safety equipment. Including seven SRS airbags, hill start assist control, vehicle stability control, anti-lock braking system (ABS) and electronic brake-force distribution (EBD) with brake assist. Toyota’s new safety pack not only enhances safety level of the saloon.
New Toyota Corolla Altis 2017 India Exterior
Toyota new Under Priority frontal design language. The new Corolla appears more premium and bolder. The facelifted model has Keen Look detailing with more aggressive and sharper front fascia.
Upfront, the car gets a slimmer grille, new 3D bumper design, Bi-beam LED headlamps with new LED daytime running lights. A wider air dam with three-slat design, re-designed bumper, small fog lamps and revised bonnet.
The side profile looks refreshing with a pair of newly-designed alloy wheels. Save for the new LED tail-lamp clusters and thinner chrome strip, the rear design of the sedan looks more or less similar to the old model.
New Toyota Corolla Altis 2017 Price
The Toyota Corolla Altis 2017 price starting at Rs 15.87 lakh, going up to Rs 19.91 lakh.