Nokia 2 Smartphone is a low range android smartphone. It powered by a 1.3 GHz Quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 processor and it comes with 2 GB of RAM.
Nokia first time use Snapdragon 212 Processor has Quad cores. RAM of smartphone is 2 GB.
The Nokia 2 also packs in a graphics processor, and 16 GB of internal storage and it does not support expandable storage.
Nokia 2 Smartphone Specification and Reviews
New Nokia 2 is a Dual SIM smartphone. The Nokia 2 runs Android 7.1 OS. Connectivity options on the Nokia 2 include , ,Wifi,Bluetooth.
The Nokia 2 boasts of a 8MP main snapper at its rear and an 5MP front-facing selfie shooter. There is a Non-removable Li-Ion 2730 mAh battery powering the phone with support for USB microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go and Dual SIM (Nano SIM).
- Body: Metal frame, polycarbonate non-removable back, Corning Gorilla Glass on the front
- Screen: 5″ IPS LCD, 720p resolution, 294ppi
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6737, Quad-core 1.3Ghz Cortex-A53 CPU; Mali-T720MP1 GPU
- Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, 1.12 um pixel size, autofocus; 720p @ 30 fps video capture
- Selfie cam: 8 MP, f/2.0, 1.12 um pixel size, 84-degree field-of-view, autofocus; 720p @ 30 fps video capture
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Memory: 16GB of built-in, expandable storage (dedicated microSD slot), 2GB of RAM
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (optional); 4G LTE Cat.4 (150Mbps down/ 75Mbps up); Dual-Band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n; Bluetooth 4.0; GPS, A-GPS; FM radio; NFC
- Battery: 2,650 mAh non-removable battery