Moto G5 Smartphone was one of the first smartphones to sell exclusively online. At that time, it managed to attract as much attention as any premium device. And we praised it for its features and extremely reasonable price.
Million units of the Moto G sold in India after 3 year. At a recent meeting, Sudhin Mathur, Managing Director, Motorola Mobility India and Executive Director, Lenovo MBG India, confirmed this to Gadgets 360. So far, there have been four generations of the Moto G, and while not all have done equally well, they have definitely been in demand. The company will hope that Moto G5 Plus can build on the success of its predecessors.
Moto G5 Smartphone Specification and Features
The Motorola Moto G5 is powered by 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with 1920 x 1080 resolution and 441 ppi and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card.
The lenovo company Moto G5 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front camera for selfies.
It is the first Moto G-series phone to have a metal body. It is also the first smartphone in its price category to launch with Android Nougat out-of-the-box.
Motorola has managed to keep the price competitive while offering enough features for this phone to compete with models that cost more.
- 13MP HD Rear camera (f2.0) with PDAF and 5MP wide-angle front camera (f2.2)
- 3 GB of RAM and 16 GB internal memory, user can expandable upto 128 GB in a dedicated slot
- Metal body with super fast finger-print reader
- 12.7 centimeters (5-inch) Full HD display with 1920 x 1080 resolution and 441 ppi
- Android v7.0 Nougat OS with Google Assistant available as Play Store update | Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor (1.4GHz) with Adreno 505 GPU
- Dual nano SIM with dual-standby. 4G LTE (Cat 4) UMTS/HSPA+ GSM/EDGE
- 2800mAH lithium-ion removable battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase