Maruti Suzuki Baleno 2018 Review, full specification and price in India
In the new year, 2018 Maruti Suzuki has jumped into the top level market for top selling and best production. Maruti Suzuki Baleno 2018 has launched in the market, the price of Maruti Suzuki Baleno is affordable for everyone, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno 2018 is going to give the tough competition to the Hyundai Elite i20 and eight spots. It is the premium hatchback Maruti Suzuki family.
Maruti Suzuki Baleno 2018 available with a 1.2-litre petrol and a 1.3-litre diesel engine in the Indian market at last year. The new model of Baleno comes with strategic planning from the company. They meant to upgrade its models according to the new emission norms in Indian Market. The petrolhead is a 1.2-litre engine which churns out 83bhp at 6000rpm and a good torque of 115Nm at 4000rpm
Price list of Maruti Suzuki Baleno 2018
Version Fuel type Transmission Mileage (City/Highways) Ex-Showroom price(Delhi)
- 1.2 Sigma 1197 cc Petrol Manual 22/24 KM/PL Rs. 5.30 lakh (On Road Price)
- 1.2 Delta 1197 cc Petrol Option Manual 22/24 KM/PL Rs. 6.02 lakh (On Road Price)
- 1.3 Sigma 1248 cc Diesel Manual 22/27 KM/PL Rs. 6.48 lakh (On Road Price)
- 1.2 Zeta 1197 cc Petrol Manual 22/24 KM/PL Rs. 6.62 lakh (On Road Price)
- 1.2 Delta AT 1197 cc Diesel Automatic 22/27 KM/PL Rs. 7.07 lakh (On Road Price)
- 1.3 Delta 1248 cc Diesel Manual 22/27 KM/PL Rs. 7.14 lakh (On Road Price)
- 1.2 Alpha 1197cc Diesel Manual 22/27 KM/PL Rs. 7.33 lakh (On Road Price
- 1.2 CVT Zeta 1197cc Petrol Automatic 22/24 KM/PL Rs. 7.67 lakh (On Road Price
- 1.3 Zeta 1197cc Petrol Automatic 22/24 KM/PL Rs. 7.67 lakh (On Road Price
- RS 998 cc Petrol Manual 22/24 KM/PL Rs. 8.42 lakh (On Road Price
- 1.2 CVT Alpha 1197cc Petrol Automatic 22/24 KM/PLRs. 8.46 lakh (On Road Price
- 1.3 Alpha 1248 cc Diesel Automatic 22/26 KM/PL Rs. 8.47 lakh (On Road Price
Maruti Suzuki Baleno 2018 Specifications and Feature
The Baleno is available with a 1.2-litre petrol and a 1.3-litre diesel engine. Mated to both is a 5-speed manual transmission with the petrol getting the option for a CVT automatic. Prices for the Baleno start from Rs 5.3 lakh for the Sigma petrol and go up to Rs 8.49 for the Alpha diesel.
Maruti Suzuki Mileage
SUV Comes with 5-speed manual transmission. The claimed ARAI mileage for the Maruti Baleno petrol is 21 kmpl, and for the Maruti Baleno diesel is 27 kmpl.
It comes 1.2 and 1.3-liter engine, VVT Petrol Engine
5-Speed manual transmission
2-DIN multimedia system
5-seat layout comfortable seats with fabric covers
Front power windows are standard on all versions
single RS variant
Under the hood could be a 1.2-litre, four-cylinder motor and 1.0-litre turbocharged three-pot. Reports also suggest that Maruti may house a 1.3-liter diesel engine serving Celerio.
Features of Maruti Suzuki Baleno 2018
Maruti Suzuki Baleno, a Hatchback has 12 versions available in India. Baleno has 8 Petrol cars and 4 Diesel cars. Maruti Suzuki Baleno comes in 7 colors, namely, Autumn Orange, Fire Red, Granite Gray, Pear Arctic White, Premium Silver, Premium Urban Blue, Ray Blue. The Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS brings to India Suzuki’s latest innovation – 1.0 litreBooster ett Direct Injection Turbo Charged engine.
Drawbacks in Maruti Suzuki Baleno 2018
This is a well-priced premium hatchback. The exterior of the Baleno is not as sharp and angular in design.