The LeEco Le 2 Pro runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 3000 mAh non removable battery with fast charging. The LeEco Le 2 Pro is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Regular-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Latest LeEco Le 2 Pro smartphone will be launch 20 July 2017. The phone comes with 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display, 500 nits brightness.
The LeEco Le 2 Pro is powered by MediaTek Helio X20 / X25 deca-core processor with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU MediaTek Helio X20 / X25 deca-core processor with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU4GB LPDDR3 RAM32GB (eMMC5.1) . The phone packs 32GB of internal storage cannot be expanded and RAM is 4 GB.
The LeEco Le 2 Pro packs a 21-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The performance of the camera gets enhanced by features including Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus etc.
LeEco Le 2 Pro Smartphone Specification Prices and Reviews
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display, 500nits brightness, 80% NTSC color gamut
- MediaTek Helio X20 / X25 deca-core processor with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB (eMMC5.1) internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone, LED flash
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- CDLA loss-less audio, Dolby Atmos
- Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type C
- 3,000mAh battery with fast charging
LeEco Le 2 Pro Smartphone Price and Release Date
LeTV Le 2 Pro price in India is expected to be Rs. 14,999 and LeTV Le 2 Pro launch date in India is expected to be 20 July 2017.