In 2017 and 2018 year MI has launched 3 new fitness bands Xiaomi Mi Band HRX Edition, Xiaomi Mi Band 2 and Xiaomi Mi Band 3 globally with the ability to track exercise. All fitness band is high perform-able in performance and great in design and looks. MI is one of the fast-growing company in low and mid-range price range devices. The company has sold out million of Smartphone, Fitness bands and other gadgets in India, China, USA, UK and more country. We are sharing the all latest Mi band Support device or Smartphone List which is comfortable with the band.
MI band 1, Mi band 2 and recently launched New MI band 3 works in Android and iOS smartphone devices. First Xiaomi Mi Band was unveiled during a Xiaomi launch event on 22 July 2014.
Latest Mi band 2017: MI Band 2 and MI Band 2 Support Devices or Phone
- Bluetooth Version: V4.0 or above for MI 1, MI 2 and MI 3 fitness band.
- Compatible with All Xiaomi devices like Mi 3, Mi 4, Mi 4i, Mi 5, Mi Max, Xiaomi Poco F1, Mi MIX 2, Mi 5, Mi Max Prime, Xiaomi Mi A1 & A2, Redmi Note 4G, Redmi Note Prime, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2, Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi Note 3, Redmi 3S, Redmi 3S Prime, Redmi 3S+, devices 5.0 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone 4s / 5 / 5c / 5s / 6 / 6 Plus / 6s /6s plus, 7 / 7 Plus and 2018 model iPhone 8, 8 Plus and iPhone X. Requires iOS version 8.0 or later.
- Devices with Android 4.4 and MI 3 run 5.0 and above.
- Compatible phones: All Smartphone Devices with Android 5.0
- Phone unlocking feature requires smartphones with MIUI or Android 5.0 and above.
- HRX Engraved Band – Limited Edition, Xiaomi Mi Band 2 and MI band 3
MI Band 2 Specs
- Call & Notification Alerts from applications such as UBER and WhatsApp, Hike, Facebook
- IP67- Water resistant up to 30mins under 1m water
- Total length: 235mm, Adjustable length: 155-210mm,
- Material: Thermoplastic elastomer, aluminum alloy
- Standby time: 20-23 days
- It is Fitness Band
- Battery type: Lithium polymer
MI Band 3 Specs
- Larger, 0.78-inch capacitive OLED display
- Material: Mi-core material: Plastic + Alloy
- Real-time Display of Exercise Duration
- Battery capacity: 70mAh
- Mileage with the number of steps
- Health Management
- Screen resolution: 72 x 40px
- Sleep quality monitoring
- sedentary reminder
- Waterproof rate: IP67
- Calling info
- Application notification information
Instructions For Use MI band with smartphone
1. Installation “Mi fit” apps in Google play store or App store
2. Scan QR code
3. Pair the Xiaomi Mi Band 2 or Xiaomi Mi Band 3 with your device
Open the app, follow the prompts to sign up or log in to your Xiaomi account, and search for the band. Tap the band when it displays, completes the pairing, and you’re ready to go.
Application Status Details
View daily, weekly, and monthly historical tracking of steps, sleep and heart rate via the Mi-Fit app. It is a one-stop instant statistics platform that also allows you to manage alarms, notification alerts, and more.