Japanese two-wheeler Kawasaki going to launching the new bike in Market. Kawasaki company has launched the new Sports Bike Kawasaki Vulcan S with a futuristic feature. This is V-shaped visor and black colored rear view mirrors. Kawasaki Vulcan S has been given a sporty and youthful look similar to Kawasaki Ninja 650 form and function and more feature.
The Kawasaki Vulcan S, or Vulcan S, is a 650 cc bike which is similar to the parallel-twin motor that also powers the Kawasaki Ninja 650/ Z650. Thuis bike comes in 2018 with new name, also called Kawasaki Vulcan S ABS.
Engine Performance and Reviews of 2018 Kawasaki Vulcan S ABS.
Kawasaki Vulcan S powered by a liquid-cooled, 4-stroke parallel twin, 6-speed Transmission, 650cc liquid-cooled engine delivers 61PS at 7500rpm while 63Nm of peak torque is made available at 6600rpm. This bike has a top speed of 170+km/hr so you can finish 0-60km/hr in less than 6.9 seconds with new 2-into-1 exhaust system. Vulcan S features a diamond-type chassis as seen on the older Kawasaki ER-6n Kawasaki Vulcan S cc may give a mileage of around 22km/ltr in city conditions while on highways; you can expect anything around 22.5-27km/ltr.
Kawasaki Vulcan S or Vulcan S ABS bike 2018 Technical Specifications and feature
- Bike Type– Sports Bike
- Overall Dimensions(L x W x H)- 2,310mm x 880 mm x 1100 mm
- Engine Type– Liquid Cooling, Four-strokes, parallel twin cylinder. DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder
- Displacement– 649 cc
- Max Power- 61 Bhp @ 7500 rpm
- Torque– 63 Nm @ 6600 rpm
- Bore X Stroke– 63 x 60 mm
- Compression Ratio- 10.8:1
- Fuel System– Fuel injection: ø38 mm x 2 (Keihin), with sub throttle valves
- Fuel Type / Minimum Octane Rating– Petrol
- Ignition– Digital
- Transmission– 6-speed, Return
- Final Drive– Sealed chain
- Cooling System- Liquid Cooled
- Frame Type– Tube diamond, steel
- Rake / Trail– 31°/ 120 mm
- Front Tyre– Size 120/70 R18M/C 59H
- Rear Tyre– Size 160/60 R17M/C 69H
- Wheelbase– 1400 mm
- Ground Clearance– 130 mm
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel– 41mm telescopic fork
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel– Lay-down offset rear shock with linkage and 7-way adjustable preload
- Front Brakes- Single 300mm disc with twin-piston caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes- Single 250mm disc with single-piston caliper, ABS
- Fuel Capacity– 14 Litres
- Seat Height– 705 mm
- Kerb Weight- 235 kg
- Fuel Consumption
- City– 22.00
- Highway– 27.00
Other Features of Bike
- Electronic rider aids like traction control
- Standar ABS
- The motor feels punchy and suited to the sporty characteristics of the Street Road
- Ergo Fit feature
Kawasaki Vulcan S bike 2018 Ex-showroom Price and Color
Offering the same research and development as the Vulcan S, these factory approved and warrantied accessories are crafted to fit first time and offer high levels of performance.
Kawasaki has officially launched the new Vulcan S in India for Rs 5.44 lakh (ex-showroom) in India. In USA and UK it comes with msrp NON-ABS: $7,099 and Normal version MSRP ABS: $7,499.
Color option with Bile is Metallic Matte Carbon Grey.