The 10 edition of the IPL will begin on April 5. The opening ceremony of the cash-rich league will held in the den of the defending champions Sunrisers Hyderabad. IPL has already been the famous cricketing league all worldwide. The biggest cricket league in the world with number of top cricket players participating in this game format. In this Tournament many player effected by injury. IPL 10 injured Players List who not Play tournament or Match in first week or starting tournament match.
Here is the list of Indian Premier League-10 2017 Team Captains:
- Kolkata Knight Riders – Captain – Gautam Gambhir
- Delhi Daredevils – Captain – Zaheer khan
- Mumbai Indians – Captain – Rohit Sharma
- Rising Pune Supergiants – Captain – Steve Smith
- Kings XI Punjab – Captain – David Miller
- Gujarat Lions – Captain – Suresh Raina
- Royal Challengers Bangalore – Captain – Virat kohli
- Sunrisers Hyderabad – Captain -David Warner
Before the IPL kickstarts its tenth edition teams losing players to injuries has become the trend. Tournament to begin, some of the biggest names of world cricket have already pulled out the IPL list. IPL 10 injured Players List who not Play Tournament.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Team
- Virat Kohli – nursing a shoulder injury
- KL Rahul– injured during the recently concluded Border-Gavaskar Trophy. The extent of De Villuers’ injury not confirmed by either the player or the cricket board.
- AB de Villiers– AB de Villiers was supposed to lead the team but on a sad note he is too injured.
Rising Pune Supergiant
- Australian allrounder Mitchell Marsh
- R Ashwin
- Murali Vijay
- JP Duminy- withdrawal for personal reasons
- Quinton de Kock- finger injury
Gujarat Lions Allrounder Ravindra Jadeja and Umesh Yadav have been advised by the BCCI’s medical team to skip the first two weeks of the IPL.
Other Player who not will play tournament
- Mitchell Marsh – He recently went through a surgery and hence miss IPL 2017 match.
- Ravindra Jadeja – The left handed rockstar will require two weeks to recover from injury on spinning finger so Gujrat Lions will have to leave him out for first two matches.
- Umesh Yadav – The fiery paceman Umesh Yadav who is a part of Kolkatta Knight Riders squad will also remain out of action for first two matches due to soreness in his right hip.
- Kevin Pieterson – Allrounder Kevin Pieterson had withdrawn his name from IPL 2017 auction but he will be seen in commentary box in the first and fourth week of IPL.