Indian Premier League contain many facts Records and Interesting Figures. The Indian Premier League (IPL) is a professional Twenty 20 cricket league Series in India. This is conducted by Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) in 2007. Indian Premier League facts Records day by wright in history.
The Indian Premier League is the most-attended cricket league in the world and ranks sixth among all sports leagues. we are providing some Indian Premier League facts Records and Interesting Figures they are connected with players or Team. 2015 IPL season contributed 11.5 billion (US$182 million) to the GDP of the Indian economy. 2016 jumped this value of brand to $4.16 billion, this is 19% jump in 2015. The 2017 season is scheduled to start on 5 April 2017 and finish on 21 May 2017 and contributed is 30% of 2016.
Indian Cricket League was founded by Zee Entertainment Enterprises.
Indian Premier League facts, Records and Interesting Figures
IPL matchs team composition rules are as follows:
- 14 Indian players must be included in each squad.
- 10 foreign players on the squad and 4 foreign players in the playing XI.
- A minimum squad strength of 16 players, one physiotherapist and a coach.
- A minimum of 6 players from the BCCI under-22 pool must be included in each squad.
Price Money for 2016 or IPL 09
Total prize money of 40 crore or US$5.9 million, with the winning team netting ?15 crore or US$2.2 million.
News for IPL 10 2017 | Indian Premier League facts
- BCCI made approximately Rs 6,700 from IPL media rights in the last 10 years.
- The current deal could be between Rs 18,000 to Rs 30,000 crore or even more.
- Sources insisted that demonetization won’t affect the valuation of the IPL property.
Indian Premier League some facts Records and Interesting Figures in Individual awards
Parthiv Patel has played for 6 different teams
2010 -Chennai Super Kings
2011 – Kochi Tuskers
2012 – Deccan Chargers
2013 – Sunrisers Hyderabad
2014 – Royal Challengers Bangalore
2015 – Mumbai Indians
- MS Dhoni is the only player he has captain all IPL session.
- Manish Pandey was the first uncapped player to score a century in IPL.
- Kumar Sangakara and Mahela Jaywardhene have captained 3 teams each in IPL
- Zaheer Khan is the only player to be part of both the 1st and 500th match of IPL.
- Gautam Gambhir has got out on a duck 10 times
- Praveen Tambe, the oldest Indian player of IPL 8
- Sarfaraz, the youngest player of IPL
- Gautam Gambhir is the onlty player who 10 times DUCK out all IPL session.
Team Performance and Indian Premier League facts Records
- CSK is the only team to have made it to the play off in all seasons.
- CSK is the only team who have not changed their captain in aall session of IPL
- Number of Finals CSK have lost (2008, 2012, 2013) – the most by any team in all seven seasons.