The Garmin Vivoactive HR is a amazing sports watch that’s more than capable as a smartwatch.The Smartwatch comes With dedicated GPS modes for running, cycling, swimming, golf and indoor gym work or exercise, the Vivoactive HR reports detailed metrics into Garmin Connect and works with services such as Strava and RunKeeper.
Garmin Vivoactive HR Smartwatch features and Reviews
- GPS smartwatch with a sunlight-readable, high-resolution color touchscreen
- GPS modes for running, cycling, swimming, golf and indoor gym work and more no phone connection required
- Customize with watch face designs, widgets and apps from connect IQ store
- Touch-screen devices make navigating more intuitive. Using a touch-screen display, you can do things such as tap to select, hold and drag to move items, swipe to scroll, and pinch to zoom.
- Receive smart notifications and smart coaching from Garmin connect when paired with your phone, Compatible Devices: Edge 1000, edge 520, edge 810, edge explore 1000,VIRB X,VIRB XE
- Active as long as you are! Up to 8 days in watch/activity tracking mode (24/7 heart rate monitoring, no GPS) or up to 13 hours using GPS.
- Elevate wrist heart rate technology gives you heart rate all day and night — no additional strap required.
- Any notification from your mobile device will come to your smartwatch; includes calls, text, social, music, games, etc
Feature check: GPS, heart rate monitor, Garmin Connect compatibility, dedicated sports modes.
Maximum Usage Time
Operating System Compatibility
Body Metrics Measured
Activity vs. inactivity
Garmin Vivoactive HR Smartwatch Prices
Garmin Vivoactive HR Smartwatch Prices is online store Amazon – RS 20,888