The Indian motorcycle manufacturing brand has launched the Royal Enfield Bullet 500 cc with a futuristic feature. The Royal Enfield Classic is one of the most selling Classic bullets more the 300cc. 2019 Royal Enfield Classic 650 has been given a beautiful and youthful look amalgamating form and function and more feature.
The Royal Enfield Classic 650, or 650, is a 648cc Bullet is an iconic looking bike. Royal Enfield Classic 650 powered smooth parallel-twin engine, 648cc air-cooled engine, 4-stroke parallel twin, 6-speed Transmission, produces maximum power 47.65 PS @ 7100 rpm and meant for high-speed performance.
Launched at a starting price of Rs 2.50 lakh, Royal bike has a top speed of 146.96 kmph so you can finish 0-60km/hr in less than 16.49m Sec with Carburetor fuel system. 2019 Royal Enfield Classic 650 may give a mileage of around 30km/ltr in city conditions while on highways; you can expect anything around 26-30km/ltr. Upcoming Royal Enfield Classic 650 fuel tank of 12.5 Litres.
- Bike Type– Bullet
- Overall Dimensions(L x W x H)- 2122 mm x 789 mm x 1165 mm
- Engine Type- 4 stroke, Parallel Twin, Single Over Head Camshaft (SOHC)
- Displacement– 648 cc
- Max Power– 47.65 PS @ 7100 rpm
- Torque– 52 Nm @ 4000 rpm
- Bore X Stroke- 78 mm * 67.8 mm
- Compression Ratio– 9.5:1
- Fuel System- Carburetor
- Fuel Type / Minimum Octane Rating- Petrol
- Transmission– 6-speed
- Final Drive- Chain Drive
- Cooling System– Air and Oil Cooled
- Frame Type– Steel
- Rake / Trail– 27 / 93 mm
- Front Tyre– 3.25 x 19
- Rear Tyre– 3.25 x 18
- Wheelbase– 1360 mm
- Ground Clearance– 135 mm
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel- Telescopic, 35mm forks, 130mm travel
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel– Twin gas charged shock absorbers with 5-step adjustable preload, 80mm travel
- Front Brakes– Single Disc 320 mm
- Rear Brakes– Single Disc 240 mm
- Fuel Capacity– 12.5 Litres
- Seat Height– 804 mm
- Kerb Weight- 202 kg
- City-25.00 km/ltr
- Highway– 27.00 km/ltr
2019 Royal Enfield Classic 650 2018 Ex-showroom Price and Color
Upcoming Royal Enfield Classic 650 motorcycle- ₹ 2,50,000 onward. It is available in 1 version. Bullet 500 has a mileage of 30 kmpl and a top speed of 131 kmph. Royal Enfield Bullet 500 is available in Black and skyline color.