The luxury automotive manufacturer Audi on Friday introduced the most awaited new second-generation Audi Q5 has launched. 2018 New Audi comes with powerful engine performance and glorious design. The new 2018 New Audi Q5 comes with eight percent increase in power delivery and 20 percent increase in fuel efficiency than the previous model of Audi.
The new version of Audi Q5 is available only with a 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine with an all-wheel-drive Quattro system. The car engine produces 188bhp of power and 400Nm of torque.
The new Audi Q5 brings new benchmark offerings along with the all-wheel-drive Quattro system.
2018 New Audi Q5 Specifications
- Engines – 1968 cc, Diesel, 190 bhp @ 3800 RPM power
- Gearboxes- 7-speed, Automatic, 4WD / AWD
- Seating Capacity– 5 seater
- Steering- Power steering
0—60 mph acceleration- 5.9 seconds
EPA-estimated combined mpg – 25 mpg
- 8″ 5-double-spoke-dynamic design wheels with 235/60 R18 103H all-season tires
large infotainment screen with MMI function and Audi Drive Select will come as standard in the new Q5. All-wheel drive and powerful pickup is the best part of the new car. The 2018 Audi Q5 delivers it all and was also named a 2017 IIHS Top Safety Pick.
Price of 2018 New Audi Q5 in USA and UK
Starting at $41,500 in USA and UK
- Premium– Starting at $41,500
- Premium Plus– Starting at $45,500
- Prestige– Starting at $50,800