Honda company has launched the new Neo-Sports Bike 2018 Honda CB1000R with a futuristic feature. This is V-shaped visor and black colored rear view mirrors. 2018 Honda CB1000R Bike has been given a sporty and youthful look amalgamating form and function and more feature. The CB1000R engine Powered 998cc DOHC 4-cylinder engine, sharing its architecture.
The new CB series Honda CB1000R and 2018 Honda CB1000R or CB 1000R Bike.
Honda powered by a liquid-cooled, 4-stroke parallel twin, 6-speed Transmission, 998 cc engine, power hiked by 143.5 HP and meant for high speed performance. This bike has a top speed of 180+km/hr so you can finish 0-60km/hr in less than 7 seconds with new 2-into-1 exhaust system . Honda CB1000R 998 cc Bike 2018 may give a mileage of around 22km/ltr in city conditions while on highways; you can expect anything around 20-22km/ltr.
Honda claims torque from 5,000 rpm and higher is boosted, exhaust system is 9.9 lbs lighter. This engine 5,500 rpm torque and more, exhaust system is 9.9 lbs lighter and throatier note at 5,500 rpm and higher.
2018 Honda CB1000R Bike 2018 Technical Specifications and feature
- Bike Type– Sports Bike
- Overall Dimensions(L x W x H)- 2,110 mm x 770 mm x 1180
- Engine Type– Liquid-cooled DOHC In-line 4 cylinder
- Displacement– 998 cc
- Max Power- 107kW @ 10,500rpm (claimed)
- Torque– 104Nm @ 8,250rpm (claimed)
- Bore X Stroke– 75mm x 56.5mm
- Compression Ratio- 11.6:1
- Fuel System– PGM-FI, 44 mm throttle body with full Ride by Wire (RbW)
- Fuel Type / Minimum Octane Rating– Petrol
- Ignition– N/A
- Transmission– 6-speed, Return
- Final Drive– Sealed chain
- Cooling System- Liquid Cooled
- Frame Type– Tube diamond, steel
- Rake / Trail– 25 / 100 mm
- Front Tyre– Size 1120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tyre– Size 190/55 ZR17
- Wheelbase– 1,455 mm
- Ground Clearance– 130 mm
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel– Showa SFF-BP USD fork, fully adjustable
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel– Showa BRFC (Balance Free Rear Cushion)
- Front Brakes- 2 x radial-mount Tokico four-piston calipers, 310mm double disc, ABS
- Rear Brakes- Two-piston Tokico caliper, 256mm single disc, ABS
- Fuel Capacity– 4.3 US gal or 16.2 Litres
- Seat Height– 32.7 inch
- Kerb Weight- 212 kg
- Fuel Consumption
- City– 16.00
- Highway– 20.00
2018 Honda CB1000R Bike 2018 Ex-showroom Price and Color
2018 Honda CB1000R Price – ₹ 14,75,000 onward. It is available in 1 version. CB 1000R has a mileage of 20 kmpl and a top speed of 170 kmph. 2018 Honda CB1000R is available in Gray, White, Black and Lime Green color.