Software Company Adobe launched its document scanning application called Adobe Scan. Portable document scanners or Soft copy are bulky, and mobile apps generally struggle to capture all the detail in documents written by hand. Adobe got the solution of these problem. It release a mobile app that delivers crystal clear scans on the fly.
This Application is simple to use by user. Hold your phone or tablet camera over the document you want to capture, and it will automatically work out what needs scanning. Before saving image it delivers a preview and gives user edit or save option the document as a PDF. Adobe Sign now offers digital signatures on any mobile device. It gives also in any browser this feature was previously a customer preview only this is very important features for user.
Top Features of Adobe Scan App | Adobe Scan Application Reviews
- Instantly edit any paper document
- Get a custom font that matches your printout
- Edit text in other applications
- Convert scans to PDF for archiving
The app uses its built-in optical character recognition to make the text on the page editable. It will also share the final scan with the user’s Adobe Document Cloud, making them easier to share or access on your computer or tablet later on.
User can use this application receipts, notes, documents, pictures, business cards, whiteboards – into an Adobe PDF with content. Using Acrobat Reader DC or Acrobat DC, the text can then be highlighted, copied, rewrite and annotated and it is then securely stored in a conveniently searchable PDF. It has no limit on how many pages a user can scan either. The app is completely free to both download Play store and Apple’s Store and use, but an Adobe ID will be required to gain access to the app’s features.
How to convert scanned PDFs to instantly editable text using automatic OCR software in Acrobat:
- Open a PDF file containing a scanned image in Acrobat.
- Click on the Edit PDF tool in the right pane. Acrobat automatically applies optical character recognition (OCR) to your document and converts it to a fully editable copy of your PDF.
- Click the text element you wish to edit and start typing. New text matches the look of the original fonts in your scanned image.
- Choose File > Save As and type a new name for your editable document.