In 2019, Honor an upgrade OS version from EMUI 8.1 to EMUI 9.0. The new version of 2019 Honor EMUI 9.0 OS Eligible for Android 9.0 Update. Huwaie has announced the list of all the Honor and Huwaie smartphone which will support the new version. All EMUI based phone built for minimalist natural design to harmonize technology with humanity. The All Honor smartphone currently running runs Android 8.1 out of the box but after the update, it will run 9.0 Oreo Android OS.
Huwaie provides the latest Google services, new animation with better experience of natures in all the Application. The new upgrade provides system speed enhancements, greater AI capabilities, Animation effects, great sound quality, Camera capture speed & quality better then previous version and new ways to improve your everyday life.
Honor EMUI 9.0 Features: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 & P20 Pro
The latest version of global releases for Honor 10, Honor Play, Honor View 10, Huawei Mate 10, Honor View 10 and Huawei P20 by the Asia Pacific channel for all models.
How can download Latest version of EMUI 9.0?
The latest version of the update by smartphone WiFi or Mobile Data.
Goto Setting> System> Software Update
The Size of EMUI 9.o is around 4 GB.
You can also download through HiCare Application. You can open Application> Goto to Log in > Select country/region > Agree to the User Agreement and Privacy Notice > Update > Request update > Apply > Checking for new system update > Download and install.
Latest Features Of EMUI 9.0 / Android 9 for Honor Smartphone
- system response speed: increased by 25.8%
- Application startup: 102ms
- Overall system fluency: 12.9% Average increase
- Touch delays: 36%
- Hot spots temperature: 3.6°C
- AI video editor
- Landmarks or paintings with HiVision
- AI E-Commerce
- Wireless Projecting with Personal Assistant
- Wireless Printing with HUAWEI Share
- Record your ideas with Memo
- Reflect natural elements & nature’s sound
- New gesture navigation
- Password Vault (Fingerprint, Face ID or lock code)
- Back data to a USB, SD Card or through a network-attached storage
- Screen Time Management report