Kawasaki company has launched the new Sports Bike 2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 with an additional fairing and panniers feature. This is the sports tourer version based on the small-displacement sportbike. 2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 has been given a sporty and youthful look amalgamating form and function and more feature.
The 2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400, or, is a Ninja 399 cc series sportbike. The Kawasaki Ninja 400 was considered to be the world’s favorite 499 cc bike until it was challenged by 2018 Kawasaki Ninja 399. The first two generations 86-87, and 88-2007 were awesome.
2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 powered by a Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke In-Line Four with Supercharger, 6-speed and the same while power values have been altered to 44 horsepower and 25 lb-ft of torque on the touring version.
This bike has a top speed of 190km/hr so you can finish 0-100km/hr in less than 6.9 seconds. Ninja 400 is 17.7-pounds lighter than its predecessor the previous Ninja 300. 2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 may give a mileage of around 14km/ltr in city conditions while on highways; you can expect anything around 16-19km/ltr.
2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 Specification
- Bike Type– Sports Bike
- Overall Dimensions(L x W x H)- 2,110 mm x 770 mm x 1180
- Engine Type– Liquid Cooling, Four stroke, parallel twin cylinder. DOHC, 2 cylinder
- Displacement– 399 cc
- Max Power- 44 horsepowe @ 10,000 rpm
- Torque– 25 lb-ft @ 8,000 rpm
- Bore X Stroke– 68.4 x 53.3 mm
- Transmission– 6-speed, Return
- Cooling System- Liquid Cooled
- Frame Type– Tube diamond, steel
- Rake / Trail– 25 / 110 mm
- Front Tyre– Size 110/70-17
- Rear Tyre– Size 150/60-17
- Front Brakes- 300mm discs 2 piston calipers
- Rear Brakes- Single 220 mm petal disc with Dual-piston
- Wheelbase– 1410 mm
- Ground Clearance– 140 mm
- Fuel Capacity– 14 litres
- Seat Height– 785 mm
- Kerb Weight- 366 pounds
2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 cc Ex-showroom Price and Color
Price of motorbike basement price is $4,999 in the USA and UK. Kawasaki Ninja 400 is available in Red, Gray, Black and Lime Green color.